Question

My mate 20 pro is stuck on the smart cover view

• 21 August 2019
  • 4 replies

My mate 20 pro is stuck on the smart cover view without even having the cover on and I can't go through it even when i restarted my phone and held down the power and volume button and clearing cache. it acts like when I have my smart cover on but instead it's just naked

4 replies

nevermind somehow its back to normal but now the problem is that my touch doesnt work
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
The screen doesn't respond to touch now?
I would recommend contacting Huawei Support for a service repair on your phone. If it is not damaged it could be a sensor is faulty or something may have come loose.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Do you have a screen protector on the phone?
If you do, take it off , it could be effecting the display and /or covering a sensor else sadly like @Plymalan has stated it may need repair.

My face recognition once stopped working and it was simply the screen protector I was using covering the sensor.
Do you have a screen protector on the phone?
If you do, take it off , it could be effecting the display and /or covering a sensor else sadly like @Plymalan has stated it may need repair.

My face recognition once stopped working and it was simply the screen protector I was using covering the sensor.

i removed the screen protector and it wasn't the problem and would it be better to wait for the mate 30 pro or just repair my mate 20 pro?