Answered

Notification on the lock screen

• 8 February 2019
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Is it a bug or is there some privacy setting? I couldn't find any.
Whenever I have a missed call the lock screen only show "phone" without saying who called.
If I unlock I can see the complete notification with the caller name.
Is everybody having the same issue? I couldn't find anything online so either is a new bug or something did screw up in my phone and I need to reset it.
icon

Best answer by Jmoon 8 February 2019, 18:32

Whenever I have a missed call the lock screen only show "phone" without saying who called.
Is everybody having the same issue? I couldn't find anything online so either is a new bug or something did screw up in my phone and I need to reset it.

You don't have smart lock screen notifications on do you?

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Userlevel 2
This has just helped me too. Thanks sooo much!
Userlevel 1

Yes, I did! I had no idea there was such setting. Thanks a lot.
Maybe it would be better to put it in the notification or privacy settings, there is really easy to miss.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
No problem @00christian00 Happy I could help out.
Hi i have made the switch to huawei from iPhone this week and so far loving it. Just have one question about message notifications. Is there an option to show on lock screen who a message is from but not the contents of the message like the iphone has? I can only seem to find the option that displays the contents of the message as well or the option to see it on the lock screen as 'new message'

Cheers
I seriously regret paying too high for Porsche design rs20. It seriously lack several functionalities.

Smart stay?

No notifications on lock screen except sms

I am asking this just to double check if I really missed to turn in on
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Paktire,

I moved your post to this thread as hopefully the answer might help you.
Userlevel 3
Hi i have made the switch to huawei from iPhone this week and so far loving it. Just have one question about message notifications. Is there an option to show on lock screen who a message is from but not the contents of the message like the iphone has? I can only seem to find the option that displays the contents of the message as well or the option to see it on the lock screen as 'new message'

Cheers

Yes we really need this but unfortunately it is not exist in Huawei. Either you display sender+conent or hide everything.
Thanks for quick reply. Also where is tge the setting for notifications to wake up screen please?