I have reset the phone countless times and can't seem to find a reason as to why this is happening.
Any help is much appreciated.
Best answer by craiglambie
Try First: Clean your cache
- To wipe the cache of the device , you simply have to power off the device in question.
- Once it is off please press and hold the Volume Up Key and the Power Button for about 30 seconds.
- The device will then boot into a new menu with only 3 visible options. The first option from the top is the one that we are looking for in this list.
- Once the process has ended the device will come back to this menu.
- In order to leave the menu simply tap Reboot System Now ( the last option on the bottom of the list )
- If this will not help then we recommend a factory reset. This will erase all data on the internal storage and will turn the device back to its factory settings.
- Therefore, before doing this, make sure that you back up all of your files and data (documents, photos, videos, contacts, notes, media files etc.) on the SD card (in Settings > Advanced settings > Backup & reset, or via the Backup App), on the PC (using HiSuite), or on the Google account, and that you know the Google account and password with which you have previously signed in or remove it in Settings > Accounts > select the account > Remove.