Answered

QR code reader Mate 20 Pro

• 14 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Does Mate 20 Pro have a feature to read QR codes?
icon

Best answer by chillphone 14 November 2018, 20:14

Yes.

Open the camera and to the left is an icon like an eye, press that to enable the AI functions like auto detect an object, translate etc and the far left function is to read QR codes.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Yes.

Open the camera and to the left is an icon like an eye, press that to enable the AI functions like auto detect an object, translate etc and the far left function is to read QR codes.
Thought I saw it somewhere. Still learning my way around. Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated.
How I can quickly enable this function? Or could camera automatically detect them? It's a pain to search for it every time I need to scan code. There should be at least widget or icon/program.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
How I can quickly enable this function? Or could camera automatically detect them? It's a pain to search for it every time I need to scan code. There should be at least widget or icon/program.
It's directly available from first camera screen when you open camera app, it doesn't really get much easier than that but you can always download a third party QR scanner app from the play store if you'd prefer that.

Regards Jase