Scratched screen on my Mate 20 after a week

Userlevel 1
Today to my surprise I took out the phone out of my pocket and found it really badly scratched, like if I took sand paper and passed it on a single point.
I got many high end phones and even mid range phones and I did never see this issue not even after 2 years of use.
Isn't this supposed to be gorilla glass?
How is that possible?
I never had the need to use a glass and always kept keys and more in my pockets without issues, minor micro scratches after several months.
Is the Mate 20(non pro) screen really so delicate?!

4 replies

Userlevel 1
I'm an idiot, there is still a plastic protective film in front of the screen...
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
00christian00 wrote:

I'm an idiot, there is still a plastic protective film in front of the screen...

Lol. We all make mistakes, but only the best people admit it 😂👍
Userlevel 4
00christian00 wrote:

😄😄 I've made that mistake a few times - it's easy to do. You should probably select your reply or Jmoon's answer as the best answer.
Userlevel 1
Glad it's not as bad as you thought, but do be warned, the glass is very delicate! It marks scarily easily

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings