Share your Mate20 Lite Impressions - Win a XtremeSkin!

• 25 September 2018
  • 10 replies
Share your Mate20 Lite Impressions - Win a XtremeSkin!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 2391 replies
Are you using the Mate20 Lite?! Post a picture made with the Mate 20 Lite, share your impressions below and let the Huawei Community know what you think of the device and its user-friendliness. 😄

We have some Mate 20 Lite XtremeSkins to giveaway. So share your thoughts in this thread! We will pick a few winners, they'll get a private message with more information and will be mentioned in this topic. Deadline for entries is 17th October end of day.

And don't forget to share this topic on your socials!

Read the terms and conditions.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
🍾Congrats @jonmorris @Solid5nake @chillphone @Golden @Rick F! You all won! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Let me know once you receive it! 😃

Userlevel 6
Badge
Having got mine this morning

couple of things noticed straight away

1) Has an amazing build and feel to it, feels to touch like a p20pro (my day to day device) so you are getting that premium brand feel at a fraction of the cost which is amazing

2) Camera, really looking forward to taking this device to Switzerland, I will be taking the same photo on this device and comparing to the P20Pro, should be an interesting activity and subsequent blog
Blue-tiful device!! Well the blue one I have is stunning!! Feels like an expensive device without the high pricetag!! Slick and easy to use and my kids love the AR lens too!!

Family friendly phone!

I really do like the Mate 20 Lite, think my daughter is going to try to steal it from me though!!
Awesome thanks @Amy 😁😁
Userlevel 2
I've created a photo gallery for the Mate 20 Lite that anyone with a phone is free to contribute to, with either photos or video.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9c8DZerp2HgiEANm8
Userlevel 2
In the world of Flagship devices costing a small fortune, Huawei have bought us a device that gives us all the premium features such as a premium feel, a quality camera, an advanced chip set, 6.3 inch screen and unrivalled AI at a price point a quarter of the competition! #TeamHuawei
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
First image I took with the mate 20 lite

Coming from the mate 10 pro.

Two things standout.

1. The screen , wow nice size I actually prefer it over the mate 10 pro.

2. Camera User Interface is more user friendly, AI better integrated and more fun effects for selfies and art effects.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
It didn't rain today so here are some pictures from my Mate 20 lite.

These have been exported to 2000px in Snapseed app.