Answered

Show steps on lock screen

• 12 December 2018
  • 6 replies

• Fearless Explorer
  • 6 replies
hi I have a mate 20 pro and even tho I have steps on and the lock screen display on its not showing up on lock screen, please help
icon

Best answer by Jmoon 12 December 2018, 17:56

Ah, okay. I can only show you what I've done. Turn on in 'home screen & wallpaper' settings, then shows above clock on lock screen. See screen shots below (not a very active day so far) :)

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hey @Bear

Do you mean the lock screen or the always on display (AOD)?

I have steps on my lock screen but they don't show on the AOD. There is, however, an option to show them in the smart view window if you have the smart view flip cover.
they don't show on locked screen
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Ah, okay. I can only show you what I've done. Turn on in 'home screen & wallpaper' settings, then shows above clock on lock screen. See screen shots below (not a very active day so far) :)

thanks all sorted.I had it on unlock on face recognition so never noticed it and doesn't show on the black screen when locked.
Userlevel 3
Im using P20 Pro I'm guessing the step counter should be in the same place as the rest of everyone else settings but it's not, I can't find it anywhere on my phone.

I have the same problem with Always on display. Tho option in the settings is on but there is no steps number on the AOD.