Answered

Slide to unlock cant be disabled in finger print id mate 20 pro

• 29 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I am mate 20 pro user i cant find a way to disable slide to unlock while my unlock mathod is finger print id. I only see this in face unlock where it gives me option to disable slide to unlock. It is very annoying to see slide to unlock on my screen after doing a 'hardwork' of recognizing my finger print with the in screen sloppy sensor. My old mate 10 pro is better as it gives me direct unlock on face recognition and finger print id both. Why in the world you removed this provision from 20 pro?
icon

Best answer by Jase 29 April 2019, 09:52

Fingerprint unlock does directly unlock your device without the need to swipe up the screen, the reason you get the extra setting in the face unlock is because you may not want to accidentally keep opening your device with your face.
Are you by any chance using a third party launcher that may be causing this issue?

Regards Jase
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Fingerprint unlock does directly unlock your device without the need to swipe up the screen, the reason you get the extra setting in the face unlock is because you may not want to accidentally keep opening your device with your face.
Are you by any chance using a third party launcher that may be causing this issue?

Regards Jase