Answered

Sound quality with Android Auto

HI All

I have recently upgraded to a Mate 20 Lite. The only thing I don't like about it is the sound quality through AA. I have found some other topics on this but no answers so I thought I would ask directly. So if there is an answer on here that I can find please share.

Everytime I start a song through Google play music the first song is great then the second is rubbish with no depth or bass. If i pause the song and press play its fine, but I have to do that on every song. I have YouTube music and that's better but sometimes it still happens. I have also downloaded Spotify again in the most part its fine for ages then all of a sudden it happens again.

Sometimes it happens when a notification comes through, and other times it just does it mid song.

Any help would be greatly appropriated.

Dave
icon

Best answer by Danjl 4 June 2019, 11:58

@enohock , @Postman79 , sorry there hasn't been an answer yet to your issue. If you're still having problems, you can contact the official support channels.
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @Postman79 , welcome!

We're sorry about the situation!

Have you tried a simple factory reset?

Here's some help: https://uk.community.huawei.com/ask-a-question-faq-s-3/having-problems-with-your-device-try-to-reset-your-phone-1205

Please let us know if this helped!

Cheers
For now, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Android Auto, I will see how I get on. I don't really want to do a full factory reset just yet. I'll report back in a couple of days.

Thanks
I have tried the above and Google Play music still has the same problem. I'll do a factory reset and let you know the results.

Thanks
Dave
Hi all, hi @Max

I have done a factory reset of the phone. I went for a drive and google play music didn't even last one song I'm afraid to say until I got the same problem.

I have tried Youtube Music at the moment there doesn't seem to be the same issue, but I have experienced this before with YT Music as well????

Thanks
Dave
Hello again

So YouTube music seems to work fine with no song to song issues. However, when I get a notification (Whatsapp for example) the same issue rears its head again 😞

Please can someone help....

Dave
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Postman79 , Thanks for the updates on how the troubleshooting went. Sorry to hear you're still having issues. Hopefully Max and the support team can help out.
Here's hoping. 👍🏼
I have the same problem... Any solution in view?
Hi @enohock not that I have heard off. Which is a shame.

Dave
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@enohock , @Postman79 , sorry there hasn't been an answer yet to your issue. If you're still having problems, you can contact the official support channels.