Question

Speaker Volume after 9.1.

• 23 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi, so today i uodated my devicr, Huawei Mate 20 and after that, i noticed that the volume from my speaker is lower than before. Even if i put the volume at max, it's still lower than before i uodated the phone. Is there any way i can fix it? Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I have the same problem with my Mate 20. 9.0 speaker fine. 9.1 and it's much quieter but more specifically the headphone speaker is much quieter. I hope the Huawei boffins will take note and release a patch to increase the volume 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello @Gxbriel and @Tboy2000!

We are really sorry for this issues you are experiencing.

In this case I would kindly ask if you tried rebooting your device. This action could help fixing some unexpected issues.

I'm looking forward to your reply! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance.

All the best,
BarneyT
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@BarneyT Reboot does not fix. Had to resort to a third party volume booster app.
Userlevel 4
Badge
@BarneyT Reboot does not fix. Had to resort to a third party volume booster app.
#
I wouldn't think a reboot would fix it anyway, as the software is till going to be the same after the reboot. Seems to be the stock answer for most problems is to 'reboot' or 'reset'.

A bit more attention needs to be paid to the issue in the 1st place, as a software developer myself, I can't just say reboot the system. If there is an issue reported then it needs to be looked into