Answered

Tempered glass cover for Mate 20 pro

• 10 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Hiya guys,

Currently I have a mate 20 pro. I'm using a spigen rugged cover. But for more protection I want to add a tempered glass screen cover. I have tried the Rosso screen cover, but the bottom right screen keys didn't work properly anymore.

Who's doing this already? What brand can you recommend?

Greetings,
Bart
icon

Best answer by Jmoon 10 February 2019, 19:42

Hiya guys,

Currently I have a mate 20 pro. I'm using a spigen rugged cover. But for more protection I want to add a tempered glass screen cover. I have tried the Rosso screen cover, but the bottom right screen keys didn't work properly anymore.

Greetings,
Bart

Hey @BartDW

Just a heads-up that there's a lengthy thread on this here. It's quite tricky finding something that works with the curved screen and inscreen fingerprint scanner. I opted for a film screen cover, and I know others have had some success with liquid ones. Hopefully you'll find a good option.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hiya guys,

Greetings,
Bart

Hey @BartDW

Just a heads-up that there's a lengthy thread on this here. It's quite tricky finding something that works with the curved screen and inscreen fingerprint scanner. I opted for a film screen cover, and I know others have had some success with liquid ones. Hopefully you'll find a good option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I closed this topic to avoid double threads.