Water entering the mobile phone is a common occurrence in our life. This article introduces some methods and precautions after the water enters the mobile phone. I think it should be very useful.
So What should you do if water enters your phone? Is your handling method correct?
If water enters your phone, please perform the following imidiatly:
1. Place the phone in a dry, well-ventilated place and wipe the surface dry with tissue paper.
Remove your phone's battery if it is removable.
2. If your phone is powered on, press the Power button to power it off. If your phone is powered off, do not power it on.
3. Remove the SIM card and memory card.
4. Take your phone and the proof of purchase to an authorized Customer Service Center for assistance.
1. Do not move or shake your phone frequently to prevent water from moving around inside the phone.
2. Do not blow the phone with a hair dryer or bake the phone to prevent the water from being blown into the phone or the phone is damaged by high temperatures.
3. The mobile phone is made up of precision electronic components. There is a hidden risk after entering the water, so don't try to turn it on.