Answered

When I call, receiver can't hear me

• 3 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I having an issues with calls on sim card, when I call the person on the other end they can't hear me, but when they call me I can then talk to them.
How to fix this problem?
icon

Best answer by Max 4 March 2019, 20:43

Hi @Rokasme,

For this situation, I would advise you to try a network settings reset. In that case, the phone will get back to its initial settings connection-wise so it should be working as intended.

To do that, please go to Settings > System > Reset > Network settings reset.

I trust this information will help on your inquiry. Nevertheless, if you have any other questions or issues, please let me know! :)

Best wishes,
Max
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Rokasme,

For this situation, I would advise you to try a network settings reset. In that case, the phone will get back to its initial settings connection-wise so it should be working as intended.

To do that, please go to Settings > System > Reset > Network settings reset.

I trust this information will help on your inquiry. Nevertheless, if you have any other questions or issues, please let me know! :)

Best wishes,
Max
I have a huawei y9 2019. When I make calls, the receiver doesn't hear me but I hear him clearly. What could be the problem?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @jwambuii.

Welcome on the community! :)

I moved your question here to avoid double topics. Please try the troubleshoot provided by Max in this thread.