Answered

Why does my lock screen wallpaper keep returning to the generic one?

• 20 March 2019
  • 10 replies

Why does my lock screen wallpaper keep returning to the generic one? I use the app Zedge to set a wallpaper, and it does, but after a few hours or so it reverts back to the generic one??
icon

Best answer by Tboy2000 22 March 2019, 02:58

@MeanMachine Search for magazine unlock in settings. In the magazine unlock settings, is magazine unlock enabled? Turn it off if it is. Otherwise not sure what else would cause it.
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Welcome to the community @MeanMachine! What phone are you using? I can't quite make it out of your question. The community is here to help!

Cheers,

Amy
Sorry, forgot to mention that 🤣 It's a Mate 20 Pro
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@MeanMachine Search for magazine unlock in settings. In the magazine unlock settings, is magazine unlock enabled? Turn it off if it is. Otherwise not sure what else would cause it.
I have the p30 lite and I'm having the same problem
Do exactly what Tboy2000 has suggested, it sorted it out for me, Thanks.
My Huawei p smart is having the same problem. I have disabled magazine unlock and it still does it
Where do you find "Magazine Unlock" in the settings?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Yankin I believe it's under settings > Screen lock & password > Magazine unlock
I am having the same problem with a P30 pro. It seems to occur after connection to a PC or connection of BT headphones. The only place I find "magazine unlock" had no options. It shows 1 screenshot with a blue check mark in the bottom right. I cannot unselect the checkmark
Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @NathanBlinder , welcome to the community.

As the problem seems to appear more frequently, I have flagged Support to look at the issue.