Answered

Bluetooth Earphones sound lag on Mediapad M5

Hi, I own a Huawei MediaPad M5 and have connected some Bluetooth earphones. The problem is that when I watch video (BBC I player, YouTube etc ) I get voice lag/synchronisation problems, mouths move but sound is about 1sec later. I have reset the connection settings which is all that Huawei support call centre suggested but still no change. I have connected it to 2 different mobile phones and it works fine. Does anyone have any answers?
icon

Best answer by Max 14 February 2019, 10:40

Hi @Acrook ,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Acrook ,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings