Answered

GT watch - How can I see the report for Indoor cycle ?

Hi ,

I did "indoor cycle" today , and I would like to see the the report In Huawei Health App , but from where ? I could not find it for indoor cycling 😞

And can someone tell me the icons in the right indicate to what ? I just know the first one

icon

Best answer by Max 16 January 2019, 19:00

Hello guys,

Regarding this, I would like to inform you that the devices track the outdoor cycling, as it is based on the GPS.

The indoor activities, as they are performed on a single place, is not being registered the same.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Max

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Did you select indoor cycle on the watch in the workout section?

Step Count
Calories burned
Minutes
The last one I think is how many times you needed to move due to being sedentary too long.
Userlevel 2
Ah, go to exercise records and select appropriate activity that was recorded.

Hi I have a similar question.
When I use the indoor cycling on the watch, I would expect the minutes "ring" in the health app and on the watch to be updated after ended workout . It's not.
When I use outdoor cycling, it works fine.
Br
Morten
Userlevel 2
There is no indoor cycle catered for on the app, so I don't believe these minutes will be included, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

If I am wrong as I have not tested yet, but will try tomorrow at the gym and report back.

You also need to ensure your intensity is moderate to high. Low intensity won't be included as far as I know which is confirmed in app.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello guys,

Regarding this, I would like to inform you that the devices track the outdoor cycling, as it is based on the GPS.

The indoor activities, as they are performed on a single place, is not being registered the same.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings