Question

Huawei P20 brightness

Hi I'm New to this site, I have recently got the Huawei p20, there seems to be a problem with the brightness, every time the phone goes off then comes back on the screen is dark, I have to keep going into settings and put brightness up again, anyone else had this problem, its quite annoying

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Lulu1958 wrote:

Hi I'm New to this site, I have recently got the Huawei p20, there seems to be a problem with the brightness, every time the phone goes off then comes back on the screen is dark, I have to keep going into settings and put brightness up again, anyone else had this problem, its quite annoying

Hey @Lulu1958. Welcome. I assume you have the 'auto brightness' setting turned on in settings/ display?
Hi, I have tried turning the auto brightness off but for some reason it keeps going back on ,
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Lulu1958 wrote:

Hi, I have tried turning the auto brightness off but for some reason it keeps going back on ,

The power management system is pretty aggressive (and screen brightness is one of biggest drains). You don't have any power saving mode activated (in battery settings) do you?

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings