Answered

Huawei watch GT caller ID not working?

Hi! I have the watch GT since two weeks now and I'm happy with it. Well it has some issues, which were/are already been discussed and I'm hoping the Huawei team to resolve them.

I checked the topics, but couldn't find if someone else is having the same problem as I'm.. when I'm receiving a call the watch doesn't show neither a the name of the caller, nor the phone number itself... it doesn't matter if the person is in my contact list or not. It's just vibrating and shows the red icon on the display? How can I fix that?

Thank you in advance!
icon

Best answer by colective 13 December 2018, 23:03

go into the app settings on your phone then go into permissions and turn on call log slider that should do the trick

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi,

I have the same problem. I see only red button with decline button on the watch.
go into the app settings on your phone then go into permissions and turn on call log slider that should do the trick
Just got my Watch GT all setup and love it,
However i cant seem to allow my Samsung s9 Running Android Pie to show Called ID.. it displays and vibrates when someone is calling however its blank where it would say who it actually is.

For the record i have activated notifications from my Phone app within Huawei Health

Anyone else having issues with this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey @ceejay,

I moved your question. Did you turn on 'call log' as @colective mentioned in this thread?

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings