Answered

Volume too low on right freebud

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 2 replies
I have recently updated my mate 20 pro software and had to reconnect my FreeBuds to the phone, all is working fine except that the volume on my right freebud is way too low when compared to the left one. Have tried resetting the FreeBuds to factory setting but problem remains the same. Is this a known problem and is there any fix for it?
icon

Best answer by Max 15 February 2019, 12:01

Hey @Ilies, welcome back!

I'm so sorry that you are still experiencing this. You might want to try factory resetting your headphones. You can do that by following these steps:
• Open the charging case, put both FreeBuds inside, and leave the charging case open.
• Press and hold the function button for 10s or more. After the indicator blinks in red, green, and blue, your FreeBuds are restored to their factory settings.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
:

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey Ilies,

Welcome on the community!

Did you take a look at this topic? There are some tips that might be useful.

Please keep us updated. 🙂
Tried the solution of cleaning the right freebud without success. The issue is if I listen to music the volume is barely enough for me to hear while if I make a phone call using the same freebud I can hear clearly
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hey @Ilies, welcome back!

I'm so sorry that you are still experiencing this. You might want to try factory resetting your headphones. You can do that by following these steps:
• Open the charging case, put both FreeBuds inside, and leave the charging case open.
• Press and hold the function button for 10s or more. After the indicator blinks in red, green, and blue, your FreeBuds are restored to their factory settings.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
:
Dear Max,
I have reset the FreeBuds twice to factory settings and the problem is still there, right freebud volume is much lower than left one.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings