Answered

Watch GT - Always on screen

Hello,

How do you enable the Always-On? I see only the "always on for 5 minutes".

I also love to see a way to add cudtom watch faces, hopefully there will be a update with this.

Best Regards,

Tim
icon

Best answer by Jase 19 January 2019, 11:57

There's is no always on which was a decision made most likely for battery conservation reasons. There also has been some new watch faces added since the initial launch but I'm not sure if third party ones will ever be available for the same reason as above, but you never know.

Regards Jase.

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
There's is no always on which was a decision made most likely for battery conservation reasons. There also has been some new watch faces added since the initial launch but I'm not sure if third party ones will ever be available for the same reason as above, but you never know.

Regards Jase.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey Tim,

You can read more about custom watch faces in this thread. 🙂
Hopefully the "always on" function will be available in a future update. I understand that the battery time will be a lot lower but most of the time asides of sporting I use the watch really as watch and its nice to have the watch screen always on. Maybe some kind of "always on" watch mode that the watch time will always on, maybe in a lower standbye brightness.
Can you please add the "always on" feature in an update? I don't care if I have to charge the watch every night but I just need it badly. If I go have a dinner and still wear the watch after the workout with a classic screen I want it to look like watch, I hate when the screen goes off black. Also if you use it as a normal watch for telling the time the screen must stay on.
Always on is a must have option in any smart watch
Not all users are using the watch gt for fitness tracking, I am using it as my main time peice and It was a great disappointment not to be able to keep the screen always on
Userlevel 1
In reality, if you activate always on for 5 min, your watch will be always on very often, because of the movment of your arm. For me i activate the display of time less than 5 mn. So it's always on.
I would prefer if there is a clear option in the settings for the always on display, hopefully Huawei will listen to us and put it in the following update
Userlevel 1
zolarious wrote:

I would prefer if there is a clear option in the settings for the always on display, hopefully Huawei will listen to us and put it in the following update

yes I understand your opinion.
I hope huawei listen these community for all the points to improve.
I have tried the "show time" option but the option is deactivated after 5 minutes no matter what you do even if you rais your hand to get the display on and then you will have to manually activat it again. that is actually pointless. We demand an always on option disregarding the battery.
Another issue whic I faced, if the health application is not running I don't get any notifications
Hi, is there anyway to keep Huawei watch GT to "Always on" display mode. I purchased this watch as fashion wear than a fitness tracker. More, add feature to have custom watch faces.

Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi @qbaloch,

I moved your question to this thread.

@all I asked our development team to take a look at the feedback in this topic. 🙂

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings