Question

Watch GT burn mark on wrist

Been wearing my watch for a while now, noticed yesterday my wrist was hurting, when I took watch off I have a round sore burn mark where the face sits, anyone else have this 😔🙄

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Stevienorcross,

That must hurt! Is it the same as in this topic? @Pippin who started that topic found out it's nickle allergy! Maybe its the same for you?

Is anyone else's watch causing this to happen? Skin has even blistered in some areas. I've worn silicone straps before and no issues but now this has happened.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey @CaptainOrange,

That doesn't look good! 😮 Has there been friction between your skin and the watch? I moved your topic to this thread because it seems like @Stevienorcross had the same. And in this topic it was caused by nickle allergy.
@Amy Hi no no friction and I'm. Not allergic to nickle. And the markings are from the strap not watch face.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi CaptainOrange, I am using Watch GT and at first I was wearing it too tight and had similar marks/discomfort, which intensified going between hot and cold environments. Once I loosened the strap those problems disappeared.
Hi no not sure if it's that either as I wear my watch quite loose already. Think I'll just change it and see what happens
Userlevel 2
Badge
CaptainOrange wrote:

Hi no not sure if it's that either as I wear my watch quite loose already. Think I'll just change it and see what happens

Also of note is that Watch GT uses a common lug size so you can get straps to suit you and regular watch professionals can fit them for you.
Yes, I too have had issues with the watch strap, very uncomfortable. I am sure many other users will have similar problems. I do not have any allergies.

Please see photos. Can Huawei help?

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings