Question

Watch GT GPS track download and altimeter calibration

Hi!

I've been the owner of the Watch GT for nearly two months now and am generally very pleased with it. My main problem is that I bought it as the GPS seemed so good, but there is no navigation app and I can still find no way of extracting a track from it, even though it appears accurate in the Health app. The Google Fit integration doesn't seem to pass the track across so even a Google Takeout file only has data from my phone and this makes owning the watch pointless. I also find the altimeter to be very far out – yesterday it thought I was at -200 ft below sea level when I live close by (and above) the coast. A couple of days before at a known height of 1900 ft it was 100 ft too low. Is there any way to calibrate this?

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi NJTeign,

Welcome on the community. Sorry to see that you are having problems with your Watch GT.

I closed your topic because there are several other topics about these issues:

Watch GT / Huawei Health bugs and suggestions
Watch GT altimeter

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings