Answered

Watch GT pre order warranty

Userlevel 2
I've had my watch four days and it's been great. But after 4 days it's just dead, screen is black and unresponsive, charger isn't bringing it to life. I went to bed with about 60% battery and it last sent my heart rate to my phone at 05:10 this morning. Woke up and it's just dead, tried holding buttons to bring it back.

Really disappointed I'm now on my third mate 20 Pro and my watch lasted a whole 4 days.

Anyone who can help. Please reply
icon

Best answer by pincho21 27 November 2018, 13:17

The products inside the Gift Bundle come with the Huawei consumer limited warranty of: (a) 24 months for the Huawei Watch GT; and (b) 3 months for the Huawei Wireless Charger, further details can be found at: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Ldm2015 wrote:

I've had my watch four days and it's been great. But after 4 days it's just dead, screen is black and unresponsive, charger isn't bringing it to life. I went to bed with about 60% battery and it last sent my heart rate to my phone at 05:10 this morning. Woke up and it's just dead, tried holding buttons to bring it back.

Really disappointed I'm now on my third mate 20 Pro and my watch lasted a whole 4 days.

It should do
Userlevel 3
Jonhob68 wrote:

Ldm2015 wrote:

It should do

Yes 24month warranty contact Huawei support
Userlevel 3
The products inside the Gift Bundle come with the Huawei consumer limited warranty of: (a) 24 months for the Huawei Watch GT; and (b) 3 months for the Huawei Wireless Charger, further details can be found at: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-policy/

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings