Answered

Mate 10 Pro - Play Protect Certification

• 26 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hello again friends,

I was just browsing my play store settings and I came across a section at the bottom that says that my device is not certified.

This feels wrong, as Huawei are on Google's list of certified manufacturers and this is not a cheap phone.

Anyone got any ideas??

Let me know yeah :D

icon

Best answer by Lifelust 31 August 2018, 17:15

An update:
It now shows verfied.
Over the last 2 weeks I have had two system updates. I wonder if the first one broke it and the second was a patch up 😁😁
Either way, it's fixed. No need to worry.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Dave!

Glad you see that you are using the Mate 10 Pro. The issue with the Play Store is most peculiar, though :?

Can you please send me a private message with a screenshot of your About phone menu (Settings > System > About phone) so we can see its IMEI and Build number? Also, when you send the message, can you also please tell me from where was the phone purchased?

To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion and in the new menu, select "Send message". Please do not post the screenshot on this discussion.

Looking forward to your reply! :D

Max
Userlevel 4
Badge
An update:
It now shows verfied.
Over the last 2 weeks I have had two system updates. I wonder if the first one broke it and the second was a patch up 😁😁
Either way, it's fixed. No need to worry.