Question

Supercharger inssues Mate 10 Pro

• 3 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi guy's.yesterday i try charge my Mate 10 Pro ,and i noticed that my phone lost superfastcharge,on screen show just fastcharge and take me longer to charge than normal! i check my usb port is clean,no water,everything is ok.someone have this problem?how can i fix?here is pic before and after.Thx

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi guy's.yesterday i try charge my Mate 10 Pro ,and i noticed that my phone lost superfastcharge,on screen show just fastcharge and take me longer to charge than normal! i check my usb port is clean,no water,everything is ok.someone have this problem?how can i fix?here is pic before and after.Thx

Hey @ghena777

I take it that you are still using the original cable? Also, it seems obvious but do you have a good connection at both ends of the cable?
Userlevel 3

Hey @ghena777

I take it that you are still using the original cable? Also, it seems obvious but do you have a good connection at both ends of the cable?

yes its original cable.the conection is ok i check.can it be from software?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6

yes its original cable.the conection is ok i check.can it be from software?

Try wiping your cache. This might resolve any issue.

1. Power off your device.
  2. Press and hold power button and volume button until recovery mode appears.
  3. Use volume buttons to highlight 'wipe cache partition' and use power key to select it.
  4. Reboot the system once the process is completed.
Lemme know how it goes.
Hi..did you solve the issue? I have the same problem