Answered

Factory reset - phone locked

• 10 April 2019
  • 6 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
Hello.

I have a P10 Lite phone. I don't know any of the passcodes or any of the information used by the phone in the past. I have tried a factory reset but it is still asking for an email or telephone previously synced to the phone....which I don't have. How can I reset it so that I can just pop my sim card in and go?
Many thanks

Keri
icon

Best answer by Max 11 April 2019, 15:18

Hey @KERI, welcome to the community!

It seems like your device is FRP locked. That means it can only be unlocked at an authorized repair center.

For the UK region you can arrange the service booking via mail chat or hotline (at 08000886700 free of charge of course) via https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
Or if you would like I can also facilitate this for you via PM.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

It seems like your device is FRP locked. That means it can only be unlocked at an authorized repair center.

For the UK region you can arrange the service booking via mail chat or hotline (at 08000886700 free of charge of course) via https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/

Best wishes,
Max
Hiya...could you facilitate this for me. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @KERI ,
If you wish we can move this conversation into a private message and I will gladly facilitate a booking for you there.
Just add a #booking within the start of the first private message.

Looking forward to your reply,
Max
Recently My Huawei P30 Pro got This Lock

After a Long Search, I found a Website to Unlock FRP Lock On Huawei P30 Pro

After using Their Service, I got a Key after 24 hours.

They Said Me to Connect Phone into Fastboot Mode. and Enter The Key using Their FRP Erase Tool.

I was not an expert, but the procedure was little easy.

I just unlocked my phone using the key provided by them.

They Claimed, All Model Huawei Phone are Supported.

I suggested this to few of my friends, and they also got success.
Hi all, looking for help, during the night my phone updated (P30 Pro, uk), woke up and it wont accept fingerprint login without entering the password, problem is I cant remember my password. Trying to hard reset my phone and when I do it is saying update failed and is only allowing me to reboot system, not hard reset? Any help on how to get back into my phone would be appreciated 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@dazzaboi89 , I've moved your post to this thread, which covers phone lock issues. You might need to contact the hotline as Max recommends:

Best wishes,
Max