Answered

Headphone volume on the P Smart 2019

• 22 March 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello!
When i got the new P Smart, i noticed that the headphone volume and quality of sound were not what i expected. I found out that if i change the Histen sound effects to Natural, it gets better. But i find myself trying to get more volume by pushing the vol+ button a couple of times... The user should have options to choose from, it's android after all...
My question here is, can we get extra volume on headphones? I might need to change the device since listening to music is a important part of my everyday life.
icon

Best answer by Max 12 April 2019, 21:27

Hello @alexmanu1,

Thank you for inquiring about this!

Regarding this inquiry, you can try some third party apps that might be able to enhance the volume.

Hoawever, I will also forward this info to our developer department so this will be considered for a future update.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @alexmanu1,

Thank you for inquiring about this!

Regarding this inquiry, you can try some third party apps that might be able to enhance the volume.

Hoawever, I will also forward this info to our developer department so this will be considered for a future update.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Best wishes,
Max
Hi
Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved, as I've just got off a flight and found the volume to be very low even after playing with the sound settings.
Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
@alexmanu1 @cram999 did you guys recently update to EMUI 9.1 from 9.0?
Hi
No I have p smart 2019 and the update is not due until August, will the update solve this issue?
Userlevel 2
Like @cram999 said, the update needs to come around August.

I hope they will do something about the sound, but i refused a long time ago to listen to this phone's sound. Way better to get a portable player. WAY better sound.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Ah ok. I noticed on my Mate 20 the headphone volume was much louder before the 9.1 update.