Answered

How to increase volume on a P10 Mate Pro?

• 23 August 2018
  • 1 reply

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 2 replies
Hello,
I love my P10 Mate Pro except for one thing that really really bugs me....... The volume output.

The audio output through the handset speakers is so poor that you only start to hear anything when the volume is set to nearly 75%.

I have read many articles throughout the Internet showing that this is not an isolated case, and most claim it is due to factory settings, and the way to rectify this is by 'rooting' the handset, and then following instructions......

I am not willing to do this because I am not tech savvy when it comes to doing this, and I'm sure it would void any warranty on the handset.

So....... is there a fix for this problem, or something I have to live with?
icon

Best answer by Tony 23 August 2018, 23:14

I really wouldn't recommend you root the device, not only does this invalidate the warranty of the device but you can also seriously damage it if you're not careful.

There are apps on the Play Store which can increase the volume of your phone and do not require root. One such app is Volume Booster GOODEV. I'm not sure if this will help much in your case but if you do try it follow the instructions first, if you boost the volume too high you risk damaging the phones speakers.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
I really wouldn't recommend you root the device, not only does this invalidate the warranty of the device but you can also seriously damage it if you're not careful.

There are apps on the Play Store which can increase the volume of your phone and do not require root. One such app is Volume Booster GOODEV. I'm not sure if this will help much in your case but if you do try it follow the instructions first, if you boost the volume too high you risk damaging the phones speakers.