Answered

Huawei p10 turn off or restart when taking a picture

• 24 July 2019
  • 2 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
Hi, I'm using a Huawei P10 but after after my warranty expires ( over 1 month now). My phone have many problems.
- First of all, after update EMUI 9.0, battery drains very quickly.
- Second, when I try to take a picture, open camera then my phone turn off and restart by themselves.
- Third, the phone battery is 50-60%, the phone freezes ,shut down and restart with 0% battery.
But, I also did the factory reset few times and hopefully the phone fix. But it didn't work. These problems still happend. So I don't know what can I do now?
icon

Best answer by DRSC Media 25 July 2019, 00:55

Your battery has likely reached its end of life. You might want to talk with Huawei directly to see how to send your device to have the battery replaced. Since it's out of warranty, you'll have to pay for it. If you are in the UK, the hotline phone number is on the top right. Otherwise, you can find their phone number for your country here.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Your battery has likely reached its end of life. You might want to talk with Huawei directly to see how to send your device to have the battery replaced. Since it's out of warranty, you'll have to pay for it. If you are in the UK, the hotline phone number is on the top right. Otherwise, you can find their phone number for your country here.
Thanks so much for your reply. I will contact with Huawei ☺️☺️