Let’s meet P smart 2019 - ask your questions about our newest device

• 16 January 2019
  • 35 replies
Let’s meet P smart 2019 - ask your questions about our newest device

Show first post

35 replies

My P Smart 2019 does not appear to charge using QI charging - is this correct?
I cannot find any information. I have placed my new P Smart 2019 phone on a new QI (wireless) charger and nothing happens!
Help please...
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@brownmouse I've moved your topic to this existing thread about the P Smart 2019. This way your question gets more views and the chances are big you'll get your answer faster!
Userlevel 2
My P Smart 2019 does not appear to charge using QI charging - is this correct?
I cannot find any information. I have placed my new P Smart 2019 phone on a new QI (wireless) charger and nothing happens!
Help please...

Our device ,P Smart 2019, does not support QI charging... If you bought it because of false advertising, that's very upsetting...
Anyone having problems with the WiFi signal on the p smart 2019? Returned my first phone because the WiFi signal kept dropping, just got my replacement and this one is the same.
P smart 2019 poor/average signal showing 2 bars and my old p9 lite showing 4 bars excellent/good signal when I'm no more than 10 metres from router?

I don't have any problems with it.
Anyone having problems with the WiFi signal on the p smart 2019? Returned my first phone because the WiFi signal kept dropping, just got my replacement and this one is the same.
P smart 2019 poor/average signal showing 2 bars and my old p9 lite showing 4 bars excellent/good signal when I'm no more than 10 metres from router?

I recently got P Smart 2019 and am having the same issues regarding WiFi. Any answers on this please? Old phone, Galaxy S8, did not have this problem and other things connected to WiFi don’t have it either. Help please
Userlevel 2

I recently got P Smart 2019 and am having the same issues regarding WiFi. Any answers on this please? Old phone, Galaxy S8, did not have this problem and other things connected to WiFi don’t have it either. Help please

You can try to update the phone to the latest version. Since i've done that, the wifi signal problem disappeared.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Bronaghm and @Alkopite4ever,

Have you tried @alexmanu1's suggestion? Did it work? 🙂
Hi. I was using the most up to date software. Found a comment that said to switch to airplane mode for a few minutes. Did that and that appears to have sorted the issue for me

You can try to update the phone to the latest version. Since i've done that, the wifi signal problem disappeared.

Was using most up to date software. Switched to airplane mode for a few minutes, as suggested elsewhere, and this seems to have fixed the issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Amazing @Bronaghm! Thanks for letting us know. 🙂