Answered

Lost warranty booklet

• 21 May 2019
  • 6 replies

Hello so I'm sending my Huawei P Smart 2019 back so they can repair it but I cannot find the wararany booklet they had asked for as it is lost. Is there anyway the company can find out the warrant themselves for the phone as I personally know it ends in 04-2021 or will my phone not be repaired and sent back to me.
icon

Best answer by DRSC Media 22 May 2019, 11:42

That's no problem at all, just save a PDF version of the bill, or take a screenshot. They only need a proof of purchase of the device for the warranty.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi @Iram645 ,
Not sure if its related but I think you can obtain this (or at least get some details) from here: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/warranty-query/

hope this helps
I had already tried this it does validate that I have a warranty on the phone but how do I ensure that Huawei will repair my phone without the warranty book
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
If you are in Europe, I'm not sure why they are asking you the warranty booklet, as this one doesn't have any real use. You need to send the purchase bill of your device to prove you did buy it. Purchase bill shows date of purchase+IMEI code of your device.
Thanks for that I'll call up and ask however I bought my phone off an online company that give E-receipts and I can't send that off with the phone as it is online and I cannot go in store and ask for a copy of the receipt as the original order was online
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
That's no problem at all, just save a PDF version of the bill, or take a screenshot. They only need a proof of purchase of the device for the warranty.
Thank you