Answered

One hand mode p smart 2019

• 13 July 2019
  • 7 replies

Is there any way of getting one hand mode on this phone I absolutely love it but its missing this key feature.
icon

Best answer by DRSC Media 15 July 2019, 17:45

Indeed, P Smart 2019 does not have this option, as seen on this thread:

https://uk.community.huawei.com/other-p-series-41/one-hand-mode-on-p-smart-2019-2722
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
In theory yes, and it's enabled by default, but I don't know if all phones support it or not.

In the Settings, just type in the search bar "One-hand". You should get this setting, called "Mini screen view" on some models and "One-handed mode" in others.

If you have this setting, and it is enabled, then just follow the instructions to use One-hand mode.

Thanks so much for your reply I will check this
I have tried this and its not on this device HUAWEI NEED TO FIX THIS!
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Indeed, P Smart 2019 does not have this option, as seen on this thread:

https://uk.community.huawei.com/other-p-series-41/one-hand-mode-on-p-smart-2019-2722
When will this be resolved as it states it would probably be fixed in the next update?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @DanielF,

I deleted your new thread to avoid doubles and flagged this thread for our support team. Maybe @Max is able to give an update on the matter. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi @DanielF , welcome to our community!

We appreciate the customer's input and are very thankful that you took the time to write these suggestions regarding the One-Handed mode for P Smart 2019.

Your request has been passed on to the development team and we can assure you that they will be taken into account for future updates & development.

As I know any news on this, I will hit you up with a private message.

Thank you for your feedback!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT