Answered

P smart 2019

• 21 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Can't seem to find presets sounds for messages or find messages in apps to enable notification. I can assign music of my device as a notification but only want to assign a sound
Any body help?
Many thanks
icon

Best answer by SenYapsanaHuawei 21 August 2019, 18:56

Zil sesime ses atayamıyorum ya da sadece müzik atayabiliyorum, ama sadece basit bir zil sesi önceden ayarlanmış seslere erişemiyor gibi görünüyor mu? Yardım lütfen
Hello there. Predefined sounds are normally found in Settings / Sounds / Phone Ringtone. If this section does not exist, try restarting your phone. If not, you may be experiencing a minor software problem. You can backup with Hisuite to keep it healthy. You can then reset the phone to the factory settings. Your problem will be corrected.
View original

5 replies

I cannot assign a sound to my ringtone either I can only assign music but I just want a basic ring can't seem to access preset sounds? Help please
Userlevel 1
Badge
Zil sesime ses atayamıyorum ya da sadece müzik atayabiliyorum, ama sadece basit bir zil sesi önceden ayarlanmış seslere erişemiyor gibi görünüyor mu? Yardım lütfen
Hello there. Predefined sounds are normally found in Settings / Sounds / Phone Ringtone. If this section does not exist, try restarting your phone. If not, you may be experiencing a minor software problem. You can backup with Hisuite to keep it healthy. You can then reset the phone to the factory settings. Your problem will be corrected.
Thank you if I return to factory settings won't I loose everything I have set up on my phone?
Wonderful it worked 👍👍👍
Userlevel 1
Badge
Harika oynuyor 👍👍👍
See You 🙂