Answered

P Smart 2019 Notifications

• 18 March 2019
  • 3 replies

I recently got a P Smart 2019, and have noticed I can't preview notifications on my lock screen. I have to unlock my phone and go into the app.

For example: I get a text, it just says Messages 1 unread. It says nothing about who it's from, or any context of the text.

Ive had a look in settings to see if there is anything I can do to sort this but can't figure out a way!! Anyone else had this problem? How do you sort it?
icon

Best answer by Max 19 March 2019, 16:45

Hi MattTyler95!

We're very sorry to hear about the issue you currently experience.

We recommend that you check that you have enabled the notifications for that application:

1. Settings > Notifications > Lock screen notifications > Show.

2. Then you have to return to Settings > Apps > Apps > the app with the issue > Notifications management > and check if you have enable the "Allow notifications" and "display in the status bar".

We hope this helps. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Max
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi MattTyler95!

We're very sorry to hear about the issue you currently experience.

We recommend that you check that you have enabled the notifications for that application:

1. Settings > Notifications > Lock screen notifications > Show.

2. Then you have to return to Settings > Apps > Apps > the app with the issue > Notifications management > and check if you have enable the "Allow notifications" and "display in the status bar".

We hope this helps. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Max
Thanks! Got it working, had someone with the same phone sort it for me 🙂
I have done the above steps and still can't access the playback controls for Spotify from the lock screen. I only get a notification. Are there any other steps I need to do?