Question

P10 Lite - Music player 12.0.0.340

hello, yesterday my mobile instaled new version of EMUI and with it new version of music player. The older music player was perfect no lags, no renaming songs or deleting images. This version, 12.0.0.340 did a very big mess, it deletes my all names, images, files. And this white background is horible, the oldest was changing whit the music and it was perfect. Can it be changed or no ? Is it very frustrating. Thanks 🙂

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi @Lukas Stefancik ,

Sorry to hear about the situation you are facing after the latest update. Which device do you have?
@Danjl Huawei p10 lite
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Lukas,

Thank you for the reply! I flagged your question for our support team. In the meantime please take a look at this thread as a reset might fix your problems! 🙂

Will you keep us updated?
Yes, my mobile is updated. I restored factory settings in music app. But didnt change anything. Still my images are deleting from albums and songs
@Amy i found probably why my albums are deleting. I just from fun put One pic on song, after i was clearing mobile, bin, caches and thing Like that. I looked into music and pic dissapierd, how can i delete this conection with bin and pics?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Lukas,

Thank you for the follow-up. I flagged this thread for our support team. They will be able to assist you!
Hello, now i found when i was renaming songs a MB of song was more than before, All my songs has ~ 15 mb, now after renaming they have ~ 45 mb. I m hopless.. Music player sucks...
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
@Lukas Stefancik , sorry you haven't had a response from the community on your issue. If you are still having issues, you might want to contact the support team direct to see if they can assist you.