Answered

P10 Pro call volume really low

• 25 July 2019
  • 1 reply

The volume on phone is extremely low during calls. The person can hear me but i can only hear a whisper. Works fine on loud speaker. But I don't want to be using my phone on speaker in public.
icon

Best answer by DRSC Media 25 July 2019, 23:44

I see on your profile that you selected "Mate 10 Pro", but here you talk about "P10 Pro" (P10 Plus?), so I will assume you are talking about the Mate 10 Pro.

First, start by checking whether something is blocking the speakers. On the front of the device, and on the botton of it, you have speakers. It is not uncommon for dust or dirt to accumulate there. If you have a can of compressed air, it's easy to clean.

If this does not solve your problem, you can try a factory reset of the device. Make sure to properly backup all your data first.

Finally, if a factory reset doesn't fix the issue, I recommend you contact Huawei's Hotline to ask for more information on how to send your device for a repair.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
I see on your profile that you selected "Mate 10 Pro", but here you talk about "P10 Pro" (P10 Plus?), so I will assume you are talking about the Mate 10 Pro.

First, start by checking whether something is blocking the speakers. On the front of the device, and on the botton of it, you have speakers. It is not uncommon for dust or dirt to accumulate there. If you have a can of compressed air, it's easy to clean.

If this does not solve your problem, you can try a factory reset of the device. Make sure to properly backup all your data first.

Finally, if a factory reset doesn't fix the issue, I recommend you contact Huawei's Hotline to ask for more information on how to send your device for a repair.