Question

P20 Lite Smart View Flip Case not working

• 15 May 2019
  • 9 replies

So today my smart view flip case came. So i slapped it on and tried but it didnt work doesnt matter what i did. I tried what the person on live chat told me to reset cache but the didnt help at all. I just tried it with my brothers phone.Same one and it worked. I have absolutely no clue on what to do as im really angry and i have been waiting for 4 hours for a representitive to pick up the live chat. This is really frustrative as I spent my pocket money on it.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@TheP10Lite Have you made sure smart cover is enabled in System Settings? Settings/Smart Assistance/Smart Cover
Its on and it still doesnt change anything. I dont know what it is.
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
@Amy @Tboy2000 this user marked the question as answered by mistake, if one of you could unmark it, thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all, I unmarked the best answer and flagged this thread for our support team. 🙂
Hello,

I just bought a Smart flip cover for my Huawei mate 20 lite and i observed that it is not showing any notification about any messages i receive. It shows notifications only for the calls.
Any idea how I can activate the messages notification (messages, whatsapp, facebook messenger, skype, etc.) to be shown on the case?
Hello, i have exactly the same problem. I receive phone calls on my smart case, i also can control music, i can snooze the alarm, but that s all, no message notifications. Why is that? As i understood and i saw on the original presentation of the smart case for huawei mate 20 lite there exists a notification for messages.
There is the link where i saw the originalpresentation of the smart case.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Smart+case+huawei+mate+20+lite&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjjiOHhoKfiAhWNKVAKHSv6BgQQ_AUoAXoECAgQAQ&biw=360&bih=524#imgrc=zYyYc7GTa0eOKM

Can anyone help us with any information about how can I activate this feature?

Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @AlexV and @Ralux,

I moved your comments to this thread to avoid double topics.
Well, it s been 3 days since i asked a question about a problem with my flip case for huawei mate 20 lite... And still no answer... Maybe you can help me, @Amy, or @Max, or anyone else who can give me any clue about what is the problem...
Hi @AlexV and @Ralux,

I moved your comments to this thread to avoid double topics.Hello,

I just bought a Smart flip cover for my Huawei mate 20 lite and i observed that it is not showing any notification about any messages i receive. It shows notifications only for the calls.
Any idea how I can activate the messages notification (messages, whatsapp, facebook messenger, skype, etc.) to be shown on the case?Hello, i have exactly the same problem. I receive phone calls on my smart case, i also can control music, i can snooze the alarm, but that s all, no message notifications. Why is that? As i understood and i saw on the original presentation of the smart case for huawei mate 20 lite there exists a notification for messages.
There is the link where i saw the originalpresentation of the smart case.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Smart+case+huawei+mate+20+lite&client=ms-android-huawei&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjjiOHhoKfiAhWNKVAKHSv6BgQQ_AUoAXoECAgQAQ&biw=360&bih=524#imgrc=zYyYc7GTa0eOKM

Can anyone help us with any information about how can I activate this feature?

Thank you!
Userlevel 3
Badge
We are sorry, unfortunately the community do not seem to have an answer for your query. We'd suggest you reach out to our official support channels here https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/