Answered

Wifi not working on P Smart after update

• 28 March 2019
  • 3 replies

My p smart 2019's wifi is not working after the software update as soon as I switch it on it goes off again not even the hotspot switches on and the Bluetooth takes time to switch on
icon

Best answer by Amy 28 March 2019, 10:15

Hey Phantom_Rebel, Welcome on the Huawei Community, please introduce yourself here.

Regarding your question: there is another thread about WiFi problems on the 9.0 update. Please try the tips in that thread and let us know if it helped. 🙂
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Phantom_Rebel, Welcome on the Huawei Community, please introduce yourself here.

Regarding your question: there is another thread about WiFi problems on the 9.0 update. Please try the tips in that thread and let us know if it helped. 🙂
Hi there,

I've had a P Smart 2019 for around 2 months now and it has always had an issue with my home WiFi. It constantly disconnects and reconnects which is very annoying when I'm trying to watch YouTube etc. I have tried resetting the Network settings through the reset menu but it doesn't solve the issue. My Mum also has an Honour 10 Lite which is the same as the P Smart 2019 and she doesn't have these issues. Any ideas?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Josh8902, I moved your question here to avoid double topics.

@Phantom_Rebel did you get this solved? 🙂