Answered

Arabic language support on lite OS

• 2 February 2019
  • 57 replies

Show first post

57 replies

Hi there

Me too have the same issue, Bought the watch from Noon.com in KSA, also my watch does not support Arabic,

HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN ?
HOW A COMPANY SELL PRODUCT WITH MODEL SUPPORT CERTAIN LANGUAGES AND SAME PRODUCT BUT DIFFERENT MODEL (not announced with the product Ads) that NOT SUPPORTING OTHER LANGUAGES?!,
AND THEY DIDNT EVEN ANNOUNCE THIS ON SALE TIME OR IN PRODUCT WEBSITE PAGE OR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION, HOW COULD YOU Deceive CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS?!, all complains from users who bought this watch from Arabic regions, no one ever did check the model( we discovered by accident that certain models not support Arabic),

IS THIS LAZINESS OR MARKETING OR SCAMMING OR WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its my first time to deal with Huawei, it will be the last
hello

yesterday i'm taking the watch GT-985 from lulu hypermarket in Qatar/Doha, and i'm updated to last version 1.0.9.2. and it dose't support Arabic!!!

Do you have any solution?
Userlevel 1
Hi All,

They dont care so save your time and go buy another watch. they dont even bother to answer your questions or tell you some new lie or nonsense explanation.

tell your friends and colleagues about your experience so that the dont do the mistake we did when we trusted Huawei.

Regards,
Mohammad
Hi @ayman_ahm,

I moved your question here. Please read the comments above and let us know if you still need assistance. :)

Dear Ayman
They didn't care about us, buy a real watch as Samsung
You'll never have answer from them, all what they have a silly words
على هواوي إدخال اللغة العربية الى ساعتها
Dear Huwaei, you have to introduce Arabic language to Huwaei watchs like the GT one, which I have now, otherwise you lose big market in the world.
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi everyone!

We are truly sorry for this issue!

We will forward this cases to the development team so they can do a deeper search on this. I'll keep you in touch with any update!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Hello Huawei team,
@BarneyT
I am also facing the same problem (no Arabic support for notification), I bought my watch GT from Amazon UAE and I have no prior idea that there is different models -from the exact same watch- to different markets that support different languages...
This is theory could works for you, BUT the problem that THOSE different models are selling in the same market officially, and it will be our luck yo get the watch with the correct model number!!! and don't forget that a lot of people are not native to the market they brought it from!
You are confusing your customers with no clear marketing or clarification on the product box/page!
The solution should be easy as firmware update, or give us the chance to "Flash" the firmware to the desired area/language.

Thank you