Answered

Bluetooth Earphones sound lag on Mediapad M5

• 11 February 2019
  • 14 replies

Hi, I own a Huawei MediaPad M5 and have connected some Bluetooth earphones. The problem is that when I watch video (BBC I player, YouTube etc ) I get voice lag/synchronisation problems, mouths move but sound is about 1sec later. I have reset the connection settings which is all that Huawei support call centre suggested but still no change. I have connected it to 2 different mobile phones and it works fine. Does anyone have any answers?
icon

Best answer by Max 14 February 2019, 10:40

Hi @Acrook ,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max
View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Acrook ,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max
Hello.
Have you a solution for this problem?

I play Pubg mobile with my mediapad m5 8.4 and have a big problem with the delay of the sound when using bluetooth earphones, no problem occure when using wired earphones.

Or is the only solution to return the mediapad and buy a Ipad mini instead?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
@olachka this is an issue with Bluetooth, not the tablet itself. Bluetooth comes with lag. Depending on the device and bluetooth earphones you use, this lag can be shorter or longer. If you are going to play games, you might as well get wired headphones.
Hi everyone!

My MediaPad T5 has a jet(delay) when I'm using bluetooth earphones. Someone had this problem too ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Otávio,

I moved your post here. Please read the thread and let us know if you still have questions.
I have questions. I consulted the list os topics before and I did the question because the solutions were propose not solved my problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Otávio,

I flagged this thread for our support team. Maybe @Max is able to give an update on the situation.
Many thanks
Sorry, but or I didn't receive a message or I can't see.

Thanks
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hello @Otávio!

I'm truly sorry for the issue you are experiencing at the moment!

I've sent your case to the technical team and I'm waiting for a response regarding this.

Until then, I would suggest you to reset your network settings(Settings > Advanced settings > Backup & reset > Network settings reset and follow the onscreen instructions to restore the settings.)

Probably this can help you as well! I will hit you up if I get an answer from the technical team!

I'm looking forward to your reply! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Hi Barney!

Thanks for the reply and I'll wait for you answer.

In advance, I've did these steps and I'll do again, but and don't believe that will solve my problem.

Thanks and I staying for you.
Barney,

Some thing new? I'm still waiting and having a terrible experience with the device and the customer service.
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi @Otávio!

Please provide me the serial and the build number of your device in private message , we need this information for a better search on the issue.

Looking forward to a reply!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have further issues! You can send a private message as well, if you want this kind of assistance!

Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
I have the same issue.
it seems worse with NowTV vs Netflix, so it could be a codec issue which makes the problem worse.
Coming from a shield K1 tablet, I think that the problem of lag is worse with the Mediapad, but might be worth trying with different BT headphones.