Answered

FlyPods (Lite) not working

• 19 April 2019
  • 18 replies

Hello!

I recently ordered a pair of FlyPods, and they came in the mail yesterday. Sadly, i opened the package and tried to pair them with my phone, but i couldn't. When i go into the bluetooth menu of my phone i only see two MAC adresses but no FlyPods Lite as i should. I tried factory resetting them. The other thing that the FlyPods app doesnt see it either. One interesting thing is that when only the left piece is in the case and i try to pair them i can see the FlyPods Lite thing in the bluetooth menu and it works (but i only get sound from this piece).

Is there something i can do about this? I checked and they have a warranty period to 2020, but since i ordered them from gearbest the applicable scope is China, so i think i cant use that.

Thanks, Lóránt
icon

Best answer by Max 25 April 2019, 15:38

Hey Lóránt, welcome to the community!

We're sorry to hear about the situation with your headset!

In this case possibly the most convenient way of going about this would be contacting the retailer since they might still be able to replace the device for you.

If that is not possible, please send me a PM with the Serial Number of the FlyPods and a short description of the issue.

We're looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,
Max
View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

In this case possibly the most convenient way of going about this would be contacting the retailer since they might still be able to replace the device for you.

If that is not possible, please send me a PM with the Serial Number of the FlyPods and a short description of the issue.

Cheers,
Max
I recently purchased a pair of honor flypods. I received them and upon first attempt of pairing the devices, I could not get them to show up as a pairable bluetooth device. I have gone through the factory reset process on the charging case as well as restarting all three of my devices I am attempting to connect to.

I am still unable to get the flypods and base to be recognized at all.

Is this a faulty pair? Are there further steps I can take in order to make the headphones connect?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @JTBloemers,

Welcome on the community! I moved your question here. Please read this thread and feel free to PM Max with the details asked in his comment.
Hi @JTBloemers I let the battery of flypods finish (saved them outside the dock) and after of 1 day I put them in the dock and synchronize properly... I hope this works
i have the same problem in my bluetooth settings my flypods lite only show a mac adress. what should i do now?
Hello, I have multiple issues with my flypods lites. First off, unnecessarily hard to pair. From every walk through and guide I've read the actual product seems to deviate from routine. There are 2 modes described, blue button (pairing) and then factory reset (hold down function button 10 seconds) flashing green,red,blue. I've noticed the ONLY way I can pair is from a second phase of blue light where it is faster paced. To get there I have a maybe 1 out of 20 chance to get it to actually work going from green to holding down to faster paced blue after holding down 5 seconds minimum. Once I pair, then I'm unable to update the firmware through the flypods lite app, even though it's connected to blue tooth at that moment it will not connect or confirm connect to move on to the final step of tapping function 5 times for solid green light for the update itself to load.

I have great respect for Huawei products. They are generally far more precise for android phones, so I'm saddened that I can't get this product to work, maybe it's just faulty? My SN is 2155030836rl95007929 and cmitt id 2018dp8133. ANY help is appreciated, I'd love to get this product working. If there is a way to update it through usb from charging cable that might work, or try another device first that isn't my P30 PRO just to load the firmware.

Thank you for your time,

Michael M
Hello, I have multiple issues with my flypods lites. First off, unnecessarily hard to pair. From every walk through and guide I've read the actual product seems to deviate from routine. There are 2 modes described, blue button (pairing) and then factory reset (hold down function button 10 seconds) flashing green,red,blue. I've noticed the ONLY way I can pair is from a second phase of blue light where it is faster paced. To get there I have a maybe 1 out of 20 chance to get it to actually work going from green to holding down to faster paced blue after holding down 5 seconds minimum. Once I pair, then I'm unable to update the firmware through the flypods lite app, even though it's connected to blue tooth at that moment it will not connect or confirm connect to move on to the final step of tapping function 5 times for solid green light for the update itself to load.

I have great respect for Huawei products. They are generally far more precise for android phones, so I'm saddened that I can't get this product to work, maybe it's just faulty? My SN is 2155030836rl95007929 and cmitt id 2018dp8133. ANY help is appreciated, I'd love to get this product working. If there is a way to update it through usb from charging cable that might work, or try another device first that isn't my P30 PRO just to load the firmware.

Thank you for your time,

Michael M

I have the same problem with pairing my flypods, can you elaborate more on how to get it paired, I dont understand how to get to the phase that the blue light is faster paced? I got it flashing but its on the same pace always
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

Please send a private message to @Max with the details asked in his comment:

Cheers,
Max
Hello,this morning tried to Use my Honor flypods but they didn't connect ti my phone (Xiaomi note 5) tried unpairing but now it's impossibile to pair It again, the phone can't see the device. Tried on other phones but no One can see It...please help... thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Roberto Giani,

I moved your post here to avoid double threads. Please read this topic and contact the support team if you still need help: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
Hi, I bought a flypods lite 10 days ago and every thing was good, but today I cant to find and connect to my flypods. I reset this and try again but it nots work. now I realized when I eject a right earphone from case, I can find and connect to flypods, but just left earphone was work and the right not working... what can I do? Please help me
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@anropid I moved your post here to avoid duplicates. Can you try Nosoytutipo's recommendation to see if this works?

I let the battery of flypods finish (saved them outside the dock) and after of 1 day I put them in the dock and synchronize properly... I hope this works
@anropid I moved your post here to avoid duplicates. Can you try Nosoytutipo's recommendation to see if this works?

I let the battery of flypods finish (saved them outside the dock) and after of 1 day I put them in the dock and synchronize properly... I hope this works

I tried this but it didn't work. Actually when I putting on 2 earphones on case and search, my device cann't find them, but when I putting on just left earphon on case, I can find it and connect and just left earphon working. In fact, whenever I put the right earphone in my ear, I don't hear Ding's voice and I think it has problem. also if I'm not writing English correctly, I'm sorry. I'm from Iran.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @anropid,

Sorry to hear that. In this case I would advice that you contact the support team in your region for a more hands-on approach: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/worldwide/
Hi..
I've been using honor flypods for almost 2 months and i haven't face any problem untill today
whene i was trying to use it, the flypods didnt work so i tried to unpair it. But the problem is whene i unpaired it, the flypods didnt showed up again to pair. I tried every thing but its not visible to pair.

sorry for my poor english
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Abdulkareem - I moved your post here to avoid double threads. Please read this topic and contact the support team if you still need help:https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
I would like to know if there is any procedure besides resetting to make the left side of my Flypods Lite work. The set only synchronizes if only the right side is in the box, with both sides inside the box it does not synchronize.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
hi @Davi_martins_Brazil - I moved your post here to avoid double threads. Please read this topic and contact the support team if you still need help:https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/