Answered

FreeBud 2 Pro warranty

• 23 July 2019
  • 4 replies

I bought a Freebuds Pro 2 in China about a week ago and have came back to the UK but I've had problems with the sound of the left earbud being barely hearable. Plus the device in general has been a bit problematic on how I have to keep factory resetting it for it to work great for 2 minutes then back to normal. Hasn't really lived up to what I thought of Huawei but I still want them fixed because they're still promising.

I have a 3 months warranty, right? But seems like there's no service/help centre for Huawei in the UK after looking at the website. Also is my warranty even still valid? Because I did buy these in China but they haven't been released in UK so can I not get it fixed here?

I've factory reset, paired and unpaired, mutiple devices, cleared bluetooth cache and left earbud still is quiet.

(I probably titled this wrong my mistake)
icon

Best answer by Amy 23 July 2019, 10:33

Hi Daniel,

Welcome on the community!

There is a long thread about the left freebud issue. Please take a look at that thread.

If the issues still persist after the troubleshooting steps provided by Max in that thread, the Freebuds would have to be sent to our service department for a more hands-on approach. Please contact our support channels to get assistance: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/
View original

4 replies

Found out the main speaker on the left earbud doesn't work anymore, it's unfixable isn't it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Daniel,

Welcome on the community!

There is a long thread about the left freebud issue. Please take a look at that thread.

If the issues still persist after the troubleshooting steps provided by Max in that thread, the Freebuds would have to be sent to our service department for a more hands-on approach. Please contact our support channels to get assistance: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Your warranty info in the box should tell you.
I think that you aren't covered in the UK as the product you bought would have Chinese warranty and not European warranty..

In China I think its so hard to tell if something is real or a knockoff as well.

I think you'd have to contact Huawei China for assistance.
Your warranty info in the box should tell you.
I think that you aren't covered in the UK as the product you bought would have Chinese warranty and not European warranty..

In China I think its so hard to tell if something is real or a knockoff as well.

I think you'd have to contact Huawei China for assistance.

I bought it from a offical Huawei store in China at an mall, I'm 100% sure its legitimate.