Question

How do i get Histen sound effects when my headset is bluetooth as there is no 3.5mm jack on mediapad

I have a Huawei mediapad M5 10.8" tablet that has no 3.5mm jack point for wired headphones. So I have JBL Bluetooth headphones connected but the Histen settings are greyed out . It says they can only be used when a headset is connected which my headphones are connected.
Googling answers has brought up that this setting will only work with wired headphones but that is impossible as there is no jack for wired connection .
Question is how on earth do I get the Histen sound effects to work ?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @marksmith60, welcome to the community!

We're happy to hear that you're using our product.

At the moment the Histen sound effects are not available through Bluetooth connection. If you try via type-C headphones, you'll see the options in settings.

We understand that you'd still like to use this function, we'll try our best to improve it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings