Answered

Huawei Health - heart rate on iOs

• 9 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Is there any way to get a detailed look at iOS heartbeats using huawei health? I can only see the peaks and not detailed as in Android.
icon

Best answer by Max 12 February 2019, 18:56

Hi @dudusandi,

Thank you for bringing this up! Regarding this inquiry, I would like to inform you that some of the Huawei Health features are not available for iOS as of yet.

Nevertheless, I want to thank you for your suggestion! I will forward this to our developers so this will be considered for a future update.

If you have any other suggestions or questions, please let me know!

Best wishes,
Max
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @dudusandi,

Thank you for bringing this up! Regarding this inquiry, I would like to inform you that some of the Huawei Health features are not available for iOS as of yet.

Nevertheless, I want to thank you for your suggestion! I will forward this to our developers so this will be considered for a future update.

If you have any other suggestions or questions, please let me know!

Best wishes,
Max
Hi

is it any projection of Huawei Health iOS Update?

I love the Watch Gt.
Watch GT is having the Garmin function and Apple Watch face and much longer battery time.

But the exercise record and heart rate is not really usable in iOS at the point. And I can only see the workout records in my watch gt only in the second day after my work out. So, please please update it you have a great product with just a small missing part.

Thanks!
Hi

i found how to get to the exercise records.
I can see the exercise records now!

Have to go to Manager cards and turn on Fitness.