Answered

Huawei P20 vibration intensity

Is there any way to change the vibration intensity on the P20 as I can never feel it go off in my pocket even though it does receive a notification? It does vibrate, it's just very very pathetic.... I can't find a solution anywhere online.

HELP!!!!
icon

Best answer by Max 6 February 2019, 20:56

Hi all,

Thank you for inquiring about this! There is no way to increase the vibration intensity as of yet, but I will make a note for our developers so this will be considered for a future update.

Meanwhile, if you have any other questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Stephanojvr, - Welcome on the Huawei community.

I don't think it's possible to change the vibration strength on the P20 Pro.

I know that @AliFord, @Duncan, @Gordo26 and @Macca all use a P20 pro...Could one of you confirm this? And are you having the same issue?
Userlevel 4
I don't think there is any way to change the vibration intensity; having said that I haven't noticed my handset having a particularly weak vibrate compared to any other phone.
Have just got the phone as that was my main worry as had iPhone 8 plus and was worried about the alarm as its strong on my iPhone so now using smart shaker for the alarm but messages I struggle because no flashing light or vibration adjustment. Something huwawei should look into since they did a "deaf friendly" advert re signed books but bad publicy if nothing appropriately suitable to a deaf person.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

Thank you for inquiring about this! There is no way to increase the vibration intensity as of yet, but I will make a note for our developers so this will be considered for a future update.

Meanwhile, if you have any other questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Max
I have the same problem, I almost never feel when there is a notification on my Mate 20 Lite and the notification light means nothing, it barely exists and can't be seen unless you're looking at the phone from 90 degrees.

My vibration sometimes does not even work, meaning I will never know that I have a notification when my phone is on silent.
Intensity is weak how can this be solved

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings