Answered

Huawei WiFi A1 Mesh Router

• 5 June 2019
  • 1 reply

• Fresh Fortune Cookie
  • 0 replies
Help!! I can find no manuals, not even any information via Google, which always has everything you need, but not ih this case.

I am having serious problems with my A1 WiFi routers. All 3 were working yesterday, fine, all 3 had white lights.

I've just bought a new printer and tried to set it up using WPS. I pressed the WPS button, (I assume, there is only one button on each white box), it started flashing, now has gone steady amber. My mobile devices show connected to my home netwrok, (SSID), but no internet access. My printer is sat waiting for a WPS link or whatever it is called.

I am stuck. How do you reset the routers to factory settings or simply reboot?

I've tried unpugging from the mains and plugging back in again, Reboots usually cure most things, not these routers though.

So, I am totally stcu, can anyone help please?
icon

Best answer by JackJ 15 June 2019, 13:26

Hi @SLS, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry about the inconvenience!

You can reset the routers using the online management page. Make sure a PC is connected to the network then browse for 192.168.8.1or 192.168.1.1. Here you'll have to log in using admin as User ID and Password.

If these don't work, it was probably changed. Check up with your network provider in this case.

If you've managed to sign in, look for settings, here you'll find the reset option.

I hope this helps!
Cheers!
Jack
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi @SLS, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry about the inconvenience!

You can reset the routers using the online management page. Make sure a PC is connected to the network then browse for 192.168.8.1or 192.168.1.1. Here you'll have to log in using admin as User ID and Password.

If these don't work, it was probably changed. Check up with your network provider in this case.

If you've managed to sign in, look for settings, here you'll find the reset option.

I hope this helps!
Cheers!
Jack