Answered

Official Charging Cables

• 8 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Anybody know where you can source the 'official' charging cables, as these are the only ones that will allow the super charging of the Huawei phones from either a quick charge adaptor or power bank.

Cheers
Smeeghead
icon

Best answer by Jmoon 9 April 2019, 00:47

Hey @smeeghead

I've used UK Mobile Store in the past. Official cables at decent prices.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hey @smeeghead

I've used UK Mobile Store in the past. Official cables at decent prices.
Userlevel 4
Badge
@Jmoon

Thanks for that. Found the website and ordered 3!!

Cheers
Smeeghead
Hi,

I need to replace the charging cable for my Huawei P9 and I'm experiencing issues to find the Original one On-line.
Could anyone point me to the right link/e-shop or just explain to me where I can buy an original Huawei product ?

Many thanks.

Marco
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @marcosisto,

I moved your question here. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Amazon usually has the original cables. Otherwise I've seen Media Markt sells them, at least online (in Belgium).

Huawei Experience Stores also sell the accessories, so if you have one of those close-by it's worth checking them out.

Depending on your country, most big online electronics stores also sell them, although they might not always be in stock.

edit: you can always use a compatible charger from a known-brand, you'll just lose the Quick Charge/Fast Charge/Super Charge options, although on the P9 it doesn't really matter. Just avoid the crappy 1€ cable from AliExpress or Wish.😅