Answered

Oreo for Mediapad t3 10

• 10 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi all I just recently got a mediapad t3 10 to replace my warn out galaxy that I have used since 2012 and I love my new Huawei. Will I be getting oreo for mediapad I know it has been rolled out on other devices.
icon

Best answer by Max 14 September 2018, 09:34

Hi oddbod!

Glad to hear that you recently purchased one of our tablets!

Regarding your question, at the moment we don't have any confirmed information if or when the Mediapad T3 10 will receive the Android Oreo update in the UK.

Nevertheless, please stay tuned for any news regarding the Android Oreo updates for your tablets. We can confirm that we are constantly testing it on all our devices.

Hope this proves useful and enjoy your new tablet! :D

Max
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi oddbod!

Glad to hear that you recently purchased one of our tablets!

Regarding your question, at the moment we don't have any confirmed information if or when the Mediapad T3 10 will receive the Android Oreo update in the UK.

Nevertheless, please stay tuned for any news regarding the Android Oreo updates for your tablets. We can confirm that we are constantly testing it on all our devices.

Hope this proves useful and enjoy your new tablet! :D

Max
ayaan
Hi all I just recently got a mediapad t3 10 to replace my warn out galaxy that I have used since 2012 and I love my new Huawei. Will I be getting oreo for mediapad I know it has been rolled
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Ayaan,

I moved your question to this thread. Please read Max reply above and let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

Happy holidays!