Setting up the email on a Mediapad M3 Lite

• 30 January 2019
  • 3 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
Hi all,
My first post here,just purchased a Mediapad M3 Lite and having a problem getting the email on the tablet.
When asked to sign in,it fails to recognise my user name and/or the password.
As you will know this model does not have a usb and cable to connect the computer,but would that help?.
Can bluetooth be used,I don't at present have bluetooth on my old computer,but I understand I can get it on a memory stick with it on.
Can anyone please help,as after 2 days searching through posts on here and the manual online,also on Google I have found nothing of use.
As you will have guessed I am new to tablets,and being of the older generation,I find it a bit confusing at times!.
So I would be very greatful if someone could point me in the right direction please.
Thanks in advance,
Duke

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Duke,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices!

Could you please tell me what e-mail you wish to add on your tablet?

Also, do you wish to add the e-mail on our pre-installed e-mail application that comes with the tablet or it's a third party one?

Looking forward to your answer!

Best wishes,
Max
Hi Max,
Many thanks for your reply.
I have sorted it out now thanks,after lots of trial and error,it suddenly started working ok,still don't know why,but glad its sorted.
Thanks for your interest.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Duke,

Thank you for letting us know! If you have any other questions... you know where to find us! 😃