Question

Sound quality on P Smart 2019

• 14 March 2019
  • 7 replies

How do I get the sound quality to sound better on my Huawei p smart 2019? It's so ba, like when I play music it's like scratching a black board with nails... How do I improve it... Or what can you do to improve it?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Bethhughesx89x, Welcome on the Huawei Community! 🙂

Sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing. Do you always have this problem? Even when you're on the phone?

Please try to reset your device. You can find a how to on this page.

Will you keep us updated?
Hey thanks... No it doesn't happen when I'm on the phone only when I play music or watch films or playback videos that been recorded... I've tried resetting the phone and it's still sounding like someone's scratching on a black board.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Bethhughesx89x,

Thanks for the swift reply, I asked our support team to assist you in this thread. 🙂
Thankyou.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Bethhughesx89x,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices!

In regards to your inquiry, you can improve the quality of the sound while wearing headphones by going to Settings > Sound > Histen.

From there you can change the customization of the Histen settings to match your audio quality preferences!

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max
i have a same issue anything i record where sound is at a higher level no matter how far away or close to the point of focus, the recording sounds really bad and distorted. its like having the phone right up close to a sound system and not being able to here anything. i personally think the microphone settings is set to high for example the gain on the mic is increased. making the microphone VERY sensitive. is there a way to decrease this setting in the phones audio settings
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @phonic72,

I moved your question here. Please read the comments in this thread and try the troubleshoots provided by @Max.

Will you let us know if it helped?